Honey Badger Safari House provides luxurious Self Catering Accommodation.
Come experience close encounters with African Wildlife.
Honey Badger Safari House is a Luxurious three Bedroom en suite Self Catering Holiday House. Situated within Marloth Park Conservancy. Sleeping 6 to 12 guests.
Giraffe, Kudu, Zebra, Warthog, Duiker, Wildebeest and a host of other African plains game species frequently roam our property.
The Marloth Park Conservancy borders the Kruger National Park on the Southern side. Enjoy: Walking trails, Cycling, Birding, picnicking or driving along the Crocodile river and potentially observe Big 5 game.
Honey Badger Safari House hosts a living gallery, the multiple pieces of original artworks and Locally Photographed Prints of Big 5 are available for purchase and to be enjoyed. Take a memory home and add to your art collection.
Honey Badger Safari House is a Fully kitted Self Catering Luxury Holiday house Offering:
- Daily housekeeping
- Linen, Towels and Amenities
- Complete Kitchen, Utensils and Equipment
- Full Satellite/Cable Television
- Basic first aid kit
- Safe for valuables
- Undercover parking
- 3 Individually designed En suite Bedrooms
- Swimming Pool
- Entertainment area
- Viewing Deck
- Animal Feeding bays
- Transfers to/from airports (can be arranged)
- Game drives, Night Drives, Bush walks in Kruger National Park (can be arranged)
Near by attractions:
- Kruger National Park/Crocodile bridge gate 20 mins drive alternatively Malalane Gate 40 mins
- Marloth Park Shopping centres
- Public swimming Pool & Tennis courts
- Beauty Spa
- Putt Putt
- Kambaku Komatipoort Golf estate
- Tiger/game Fishing